- Direct Deals offers a warranty on all goods purchased, on behalf of and in line with the warranty policy undertaken by the manufacturer/supplier of the Products, provided that the Products have not been altered or used, contrary to the instructions. Warranty is usually 12 months from date of purchase and is a repair warranty, unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer.
- If the Products are found to be defective during the warranty period, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall also be required to produce the original invoice as proof of purchase. Where the Product is found to be defective, the manufacturer/supplier, shall, at its sole discretion;
(a) repair or replace the failed, unsafe or defective Product; or
(b) refund you the price paid for it.
- Direct Deals strives to go the extra mile with all our customers,so if you decide to change your mind about one of our products, we will do our best to make things right.
- Products which are NOT defective or damaged or which you found to be unsuitable, can be returned within 7 (seven) days from date of delivery. This is subject to the Products being in its original condition, not tampered with, and the packaging/manuals/cables/remote control units etc. being in its original condition.
What to do next:
- Contact us at email@example.com 011 656 6108 within 7 days of your product being delivered to organise an exchange or credit authorisation. Please note that our team may require photos/serial number of your Product to confirm its status.
- Pack your item and Prepare the item in its original packaging, complete with all original accessories and manuals. Large appliances which have been installed will need to be disconnected prior to collection.
- Prepare to send In the case of a large appliance (or any product unable to fit in a normal vehicle), we will organise a weekday date for one of our friendly drivers to pick up the product.
- The cost for collection of Products will be quoted Per Collection Per Location.
- Receive your exchange/credit. Once your returned goods have arrived at Direct Deals warehouse, they will be inspected by our team and your exchange or credit will be processed - this typically takes an average of 7 days. (Depending on the product)
- Credits and exchanges are for the full value of your returned goods only and not for the delivery.
- The following May Not be returned or refunded:
- Delivery & Installation Costs, Gift Vouchers.
- No Returnable or Refundable items
- Digital Content
- Any Damaged or Abused items
Direct Deals is entitled to charge up to a 30% handling fee if the products are not returned like new, such as:
- Where the product has been opened
- Where the returned item is missing parts or product accessories including manuals
- In the case of small items, where the item is damaged due to not being properly packaged by the customer for its return shipment
On TV's Purchased that are found not faulty the number of hours of usage on the unit gets calculated by supplier & a " Hours viewed" charge will be calculated accordingly too.
If your goods are deemed faulty ON Delivery your product may be replaced (within the 7 day period of receiving the product) free of charge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- No additional Delivery charges will be charged to the customer if the product is faulty on delivery.
If your products becomes faulty or defective after the 7 day period, the product will need to be booked into the supplier for assessment.
- Please note if a Technician is sent to a customers house and the product is not faulty, the customer could be liable for the call out fee, Handling costs, Delivery and Collection Charges and any other charges.
- Customers maybe also be required to bring the product into the warehouse if the unit is small enough to carry